.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Thursday, May 11, 2006

So far so good!

Thanks for all your great comments below!
I hope to respond to them soon.

So far things are looking good. I got the offer letter in the mail (not withstanding my confessions) and as soon as my background check is complete I will give two week's notice and moooooove on.
I've been working on my resignation speech and have already ruled out the following expressions:
"In your FACE!"
"Na na na na nahhhhh..."
"So long Suckers"
and the Simpson's classic "Smell you later!"

As for now- right now I have a migraine. I don't get them too often and I know looking at the screen isn't going to be much help but while I had a free moment I wanted to check in and let you know I'm still alive and employed!

WOO HOO!

16 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Ayelet said...

Awesome. Good luck!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

that must have been some lucky sushi we ate!

im yirtzeh Hashem by me :-P

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

that must have been some lucky sushi we ate!

im yirtzeh Hashem by me :-P

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

that must have been some lucky sushi we ate!

im yirtzeh Hashem by me :-P

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger and so it shall be... said...

And there was much rejoicing (whoo-hoo)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

you never know what future connections you might have with anyone you work with. in that light, it has been my policy not to gloat!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mazel tov. Although I am afraid if you are TOO happy this may cramp your blogging (you have to have your priorities straight.)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger DTC said...

Congratulations!! -go ahead and gloat some more!

:-)

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Steg: You sure you had enough sushi? And yes, Im Yirtzeh hashem by you!

Shifra: BiHatzlacha! (As long as it helps you focus on getting on the aliya track :)

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Lady-Light said...

שפרה , I just discovered your blog. You are a very funny writer. I mean, you write funny (!) Your blog is funny and well-written. There. I finally got it out.
I'm going to add it (bli neder) to my link list.
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to reading more of the heimish soap operas; I do not stomach the ones on tv.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Lady-Light said...

p.s., I am also 'between jobs' right now. What sort of work do you do? (and, congrats on your new one!)

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Mazal tov! That's wonderful news.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

great news. glad to hear things are starting to pan out. Hope the security check goes smoothly

J.

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way to go

www.JewishMarriageMatters.com

Check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home