.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 01, 2005

Everything I Really Need to Know I Learned From GuestBlogging On DovBear

Now that our week of guestblogging for DovBear is over, and we each go off to our respective places in the obscurity of the jblogosphere, we wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you and let everyone know what we learned over the past week:


1. Spell Check is your friend.

2. MO vs UO is always a good comment generator.

3. DovBear has at least six arms.

4. Don't leave your blog running with the keys in the ignition if it will out of your line of sight for more than a minute.

5. People love Amishinover even if they hate what he has to say.

6. You may catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but who needs flies?

7. Guest blogging for Dovbear does not turn you into a Chareidi/Cross-Currents/TobyKatz bashing, NY liberal (unless you are one already)

8. Posts about deleting posts are more popular than posts about anything else

9. DB is actually Amshi - he took a "vacation" to let his Mr. Hyde side come out to play

10. Dovbear's dashboard could use a cleaning


Thanks DovBear!

With Love,

Shanna, Krum, and Little Wolf and Me, Shifra

4 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Looking Forward said...

i liked it more that way

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

I don't think i get the 6-armed DovBear one. What does it mean?

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally.

It's good to have you back where you belong...ANSWERING OUR QUESTIONS. We had crises here and no one to complain to...I mean to help us out.

For example, where was your advice to warn me NEVER to open my mouth without my morning coffee? I made the mistake of commenting to my wife about some small mess that bugged me...after she had been cleaning for hours before I had even woken up. I mean what an insensitive lout! That never would have happened if I had drunk my morning coffee. In short, it's not my fault...it's the coffee.

Don't you agree?

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger respondingtojblogs said...

Shifra, make with da questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home