Everything I Really Need to Know I Learned From GuestBlogging On DovBear
Now that our week of guestblogging for DovBear is over, and we each go off to our respective places in the obscurity of the jblogosphere, we wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you and let everyone know what we learned over the past week:
1. Spell Check is your friend.
2. MO vs UO is always a good comment generator.
3. DovBear has at least six arms.
4. Don't leave your blog running with the keys in the ignition if it will out of your line of sight for more than a minute.
5. People love Amishinover even if they hate what he has to say.
6. You may catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but who needs flies?
7. Guest blogging for Dovbear does not turn you into a Chareidi/Cross-Currents/TobyKatz bashing, NY liberal (unless you are one already)
8. Posts about deleting posts are more popular than posts about anything else
9. DB is actually Amshi - he took a "vacation" to let his Mr. Hyde side come out to play
10. Dovbear's dashboard could use a cleaning
Shanna, Krum, and Little Wolf and Me, Shifra