.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hi Mom!

Well, it was only a matter of time.
My parents have discovered my blog, or as my mom put it "You've blogged out!"
How about that?!
I suppose it was inevitable, when you blog about something personal there is always a chance, but it was still kind of a surprise since my parents aren't really internet people.

Hopefully I didn't write anything too embarrassing here and if they do choose to read through the archives maybe they'll find some things to make them smile.

Mom, Dad- welcome to the blog.

10 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

my brother reads my blog, and is slooooowwwwly getting sucked into the blogosphere himself ;-)

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

(guess we'll have to really watch what we say now...at least if they've discovered comments, too.) Hi Dad! Hi Mom! nice to meet you. you must be really proud of your daughter and your grandkids!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

Hello momma and pappa ask shifra.

I am THE holy hyrax and your daughter's blog is one of the things that helps me get through my day. She is definitely the drug of my choice. You should be very proud of her.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Shifra's Parents:

I'm very sorry for your recent loss.

Your daughter is a tremendous baalas chesed. When my father passed away a few years ago, she called me while I was sitting shiva. It was a great comfort to me.

You should be very proud of her!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Hi Shifra's parents!

As PT said, condolences on your loss. :(

Your daughter's blog is one of the most enjoyable reads out there; there are very few blogs that I immediately check when I see they're updated, but AskShifra is one of them. Enjoy!

(Shifra - you should tell them to read about Hot Chanie! :D )

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Elie said...

Don't worry about your mom reading - I'm sure she'll just be proud of you. Now if your mother-in-law finds the blog.... :-}

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Hila said...

welcome back :-)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

«cough»clam«cough»

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Baila said...

okay, okay we'll behave...maybe...

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

Does your mom know about the "I never" game?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home