.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 30, 2007

List Week!

I love lists- making them, reading them, crossing things off.
It's a very direct form of writing and a big help to me in my daily life because although I aspire to be an organized person, by nature I am not.
In fact, I'm surprised I have not written about lists before on the blog since they are so much a part of my day-to-day life.

So this week I am dedicating my blog to all things list!
I'm all excited now, so let's get things started right away:

THE LIST OF LIST RELATED THINGS I PLAN TO BLOG ABOUT THIS WEEK:
(in no particular order)

The art of the shopping list
Things I've learned from the flood(s) in my basement
A list of my JIB nominations and my feelings about them
The natural declination of the bath towel
Types of Hot Chanies I've encountered since writing about them
Things NOT to say to your wife in bed
Religious/Cultural issues I struggle with
List of old posts that continue to get hits and some guesses about why they do

OK I'd better stop now before the list gets just a little too ambitious, after all part of the art of list making is knowing when to stop.

-Shifra

7 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Looking Forward said...

The natural declination of the bath towel

I didn't know it had a natural declination!

But whats it's right ascention?

I want to know where all the bathtowels go to live in the sky after you throw them out! ;-)

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

Things NOT to say to your wife in bed

I think this should be the priority.

Not that I need any help in it, but my shafan senses tell me some of your other audience members might need some help in it.

Types of Hot Chanies I've encountered since writing about themM

Will there be photos as well?

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Shifra: All those for this week? Seems like your life has gotten real boring lately :)

Kudos on being a First Round winner for Best Humor Blog.

The BAD news is that you are competing against yourself in the best humor cost (group B) category!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

Thanks Jameel and I know!
I'm running against myself in best post too.

Not sure what to do about that.
More on that later this week.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Also I need some of that shampoo and some black yarmulke clips

And Multigrain Cheerios

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger projgen said...

I *love* lists! I'm a big lister, and if you look around my house, you'll see my lists everywhere. I somehow never get to cross off that last item, though.

I should make a list of all the "hanging chads" of previous lists.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Ariella's blog said...

Looking forward to you classification of Hot Chanies TM
How many different types will there be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home