.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Six Flags over Sukkot Part 2

I've noticed that my Six Flags posts from last year have been getting a lot of hits lately.
As you'll see from my post, it's a good deal and a good time especially if you like rollercoasters, hamburgers and ummm... Jews!

I'm lucky enough to have tomorrow off - so there was no weasling out of taking my girls again this year.

If you are planning to be there drop me a line.

-Shifra

7 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Elie said...

My sons may be there, but unfortunatly I can't.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

I'd have to take out another mortgage on my house to go to six flags.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

No no... but if anyone's going to Hershey, they should stop by the Kosher stand and say hi to my brother and his wife's family. :)

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

You aren't kidding PT!
Even with the (slightly) discounted tickets and only two kids (my husband didn't even come) it still cost a fortune. It wasn't as much fun as I remembered either... I'll have to kvetch about it in my next post!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger DTC said...

I have to agree with Shifra on this one - amusement parks are a lot less fun when you're shepherding children around.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Elie said...

So how was it?

My boys didn't get there. I guess it's hard to make it to a bus that leaves at 8:30 am when you're busy sleeping until 11:00. Ah, the good old days when I had time to take chol hamoed off!

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous sildenafil said...

Nice post really interesting news please share more frenquently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home