.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 06, 2006

Chag Sameach!

I love Sukkos - it's a great, fun holiday, not to mention my birthday! Unfortunately after Rosh Hashana, two fast days, building the sukkah, cooking, and cleaning (not to mention working full time) I usually find myself completely zonked when it arrives.

At this point my mind is so sponge like (and not in the good way) that I don't know whether to fax someone a roast, or iron the quarterly reports- so I'll just lie low here at the office today working slowly and quietly until I can speed the forty miles home and begin the pre-chag rush.

I can't believe I'll have to do this all again next week too... OK OK I can't think about that right now... sufficed to say that blogging will be light at best until after Simchas Torah.

Wishing you all a good Yom Tov.

-Shifra

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Good Yontif! Maybe you'll get to sleep a little over the holiday. Not.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Sarabeth said...

Faxing someone a roast? Haha. I do strange things when I'm tired too. Gut Yontif and Happy Birthday!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Elie said...

Good Yom Tov and Happy Birthday! Mine is on Chanukah so I know what it feels like for the b-day to get lost in the holiday shuffle!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Shifra - Happy Birthday!

Hope you had fun on your birthday and sukkot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home