.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Back to Business

Things are still settling down at the Ask Shifra ranch - my background check for the new job is nearing completion. I've done everything they asked including digging up 7 year old paystubs for a now defunct company I used to work for and peeing into a cup to prove I'm not a drug user- good times, good times.
I had no idea that going to work for the C.I.A... ummm... ahem.... I mean some company that's certainly NOT the C.I.A.... was going to be so complicated!

But enough about me and my carreer! Let's get back to business the business of you sending me your questions and me answering them in my reasonable yet humorous style.

Drop me a line at Shifraq@gmail.com - operators are standing by!

7 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

you're working for the CIA???

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

My bro-in-law had 7 months of security checks for his old job.

B'hatzlacha!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Did they make you take a polygraph (lie-detector) test too???

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of job are you looking for? i know of programming jobs...

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

W00t! I'm so excited for you, Shifra!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Sounds like things are moving in the right direction.

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do yourself a favor...

www.JewishMarriageMatters.com

Check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home