.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 24, 2006

A Spring Poem

Today I attempted, on my lunch break, to draw a tree in a garden near my office.
But an hour is much too short a time in which to capture a beautiful willow in all it's springtime glory and to eat a turkey sandwich as well.
So, for today, I will have to be content with having stared, with purpose, at something truely beautiful.
And this unexpected poem, with which I have been somehow rewarded just for the effort.

7 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your poem is splendiferous and full of bits of vermicelli which are like little gifts from above.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

Vermicelli?
O....k....

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today at lunch I had an Osem Meals on the Go.
I stared at my laptop and read some blogs.
But an hour is too short to read all the blogs.
So, for today, I will have to be content with my Noodles.
And this unexpected poem, with which I have been somehow rewarded just for the effort.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

GH: Aren't your Osem noodle meals some type of vermicelli?

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger DTC said...

Yummy - more chametz today!!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Scraps said...

Oooh such nice poetry. I didn't know you did poetry, Shifra! I like. :-)

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

wow, cool!
nice poem!

once in college i wrote a poem about a tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home