.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The JIBs

Ok so yeah... I've been nominated for a couple of JIBs.
I'm frankly almost embarrassed to mention it because I know I don't deserve them but I wanted to thank whoever was generous enough to nominate me and my little blog-ette.

For me the nicest thing about being nominated is that there is a link to my site in a place (other than DB's megablogroll) where a wide variety of Jewish readers can find my blog.

So if you are a first (or second or third) time visitor here- go ahead and browse the archives.
See if any of my posts appeal to you- try 'em on in front of the three-way-mirror and see what you think.

Just one more request: If you've got problems (and I KNOW you do) go ahead and send em in - a sincere and humorous reply awaits.

Thanks and happy reading.

-Shifra

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

Shifra, i've got this problem with a blogger who was nominated for an award, and is too modest to ask for her loyal readers to do the right thing and vote for her. Would it be OK if I just tell your readers to vote for Ask Shifra?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Little Wolf said...

I'm with eliyahu. Actually, I all ready voted for you in a couple of the catagories. Good Luck.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

And when will you come up with your list of recommendations for other bloggers nominated for JIBs?

:-)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Not to disagree with Eliyahu, but I think you did this the way it should be done - letting people know without the vote-whoring and shameless plugging. You may not win awards that way, but it says a lot about your character, and puts the JIBs in proper perspective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home