.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wednesday's Update

Hey everyone, an e-mail update from Shifra has some really good news, Baruch Hashem:
I wanted to tell you that things are going well. My bro walked down the hall just
now (with assistance) and will be moving to a regular room within the
hour.

I'll be coming home tomorrow.
I hate to leave but I'm needed at home (and at work I'm sure!) and it
seems like he is really on the road to recovery now.
Everyone's pulling for him over here in the blogosphere. May he continue on the same road to a full recovery.

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Little Wolf said...

yay, Brother-of-Shifra is not only getting better but moving to a regular room. The news just keep getting better.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mar Gavriel said...

Hooray!

Hauzu lazaunoi ki tauv, ki lengaulom hhasdau!!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger asher said...

I guess all our prayers have paid off. I'm glad he's getting better.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger DrinkingTea said...

I am so glad to hear that. Don't forget to take care of yourself.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Great to hear! Please keep the good news coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home