.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Update From Shifra

Hi everybody, this is OrthoMom, Shifra's designated updater.
First, the update on her brother's condition, in Shifra's own words:
My brother is doing better. They took out his breathing tube this afternoon and he's breathing well on his own with a little supplemental oxygen. He's responding a bit here and there and told me to "stop it" when I tried to hold his hand (his first words since the surgery.)
Please ask everyone to keep davening for him but his stats have been good generally overall and he's starting to look like himself again (he had 8 liters of fluid pumped out of him via dialysis he was retaining water all over prior to that!)
This is good news, but all of our tefillot are obviously still needed.
Second, a message from Shifra to a couple of commenters:
Please tell Trep that I am not upset with him at all, quite the opposite and that that Mar Gavriel is right that it is exactly my friends neighbors and co-workers that I don't want to know about my blog ;-)

3 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger and so it shall be... said...

Group hug?

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger #murduac said...

Energy follows thought.

I am thinking of you.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger treppenwitz said...

Thanks orthomom for relaying the messages and for 'minding the store' while Shifra is busy holding her brother's hand (when he'll let her, anyway).

I am so happy to hear that her brother (Thank G-d) continues to improve.

I'm also glad that I can still show my face around here. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home