.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm Back

Hey,

I'm back - much thanks to Orthomom for minding the store while I was gone and to all of you for your support.

Right now I'm wading through my emails and trying to get my bearings at work.
I'm really worn out and although I'm happy to be back with my own family I'm really sorry I was not able to stay longer. I feel guilty, conflicted, traumatized, grateful - your usual post-traumatic stress cocktail.

I hope to get back to my mail bag of "Ask Shifra" questions and give you my whole take on the hospital experience starting Monday. For now just know that all your teffilos and support were greatly appreciated.

Good Shabbos to all of you.

-Shifra

10 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Mar Gavriel said...

Welcome back!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pssst
hey it looks like she's not giving up the the blog

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Little Wolf said...

Glad your back safe and sound. Hopefully your brother will continue to improve.

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that your brother is doing better.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Welcome home.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Lab Rab said...

Welcome back Shifra.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Yay! Good to have you back...

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
cpu monitor download Cpu hardware monitor temp Altrec.com backpacks hiking boots camping gear

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read pain reliever neurontin Top soccer goals http://www.avon-cellu-sculpt-anti-cellulite-slimming-treatment.info/answering-service.html Fast ferrari Lsd lamborghini doors bellsouth blocker pop up spyware remove Levitra 20mg bayer Puss &aposn boots Funny police answering machine third party texas merchant account Gay caged slaves new homes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home