.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I confess

I've seen that "confession" meme floating around the blogs recently. I'm not sure what the rules are but somehow I think a little confession might be good for my soul about now, so here goes.

I confess: I didn't get a chance to shower this morning.

I confess: I think I'm really funny. (My brother is always on my case about my laughing at my own jokes...)

I confess: I find most Jewish novels, art, music etc... to be substandard.

I confess: Sometimes I feel like a total fraud giving other people advice when my own life can be a total train wreck at times.

I confess: Sometime the key to my faith is simply not thinking too much about it.

I confess: I lose patience with the people closest to me much too quickly.

I confess: I like listening to ABBA and dancing around the kitchen with my girls.

12 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

i confess i think you're pretty funny, too.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

mirty, i believe it requires a video recorder to work well.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Little Wolf said...

Did you ever notice that the more you learn about someone the less you seem to know about them?

Shifra, I happen to think your funny as well. Just tell your brother the next time he teases you about it that you aren't the only that thinks you are funny.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

I think you guys are pretty funny too!

I'm picturing you (mirty) channeling the 70's via the collander - hillarious.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Gotta love the last one - it's a picture straight out of a chick flick, but it brings a smile to the face of anyone who imagines it.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Shifra: I dance with my kids all the time - but I'm the dancing Abba...

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Shifra said...

Jameel - too cute!

As for Jerusalem- that's a little off topic donchya think?

Something tells me you'd be quite LUCKY to have that much sexual activity in your life....

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

DM: Is that your MEME confession?

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is meme?

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

I think I could confess to all of the same things. Well, no, actually, reading them again, I take that back. I am almost certain I have never danced around in your kitchen with your girls listening to ABBA; and I did shower this morning. But all the others....

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger M-n said...

"I find most Jewish novels, art, music etc... to be substandard."

That's probably because you only read/view/listen to the frum stuff.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

Ah I should have been more specific -
I should have said "Frum" novels, music etc...

5 points to Mis-nagid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home