.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Great Comments

Wow! There have been so many great comments, I can hardly believe this is my blog!!

I've got lots of responding to do regarding Jews and Halloween, making aliyah, the NCSY Six Flags trip, and of course the status of my carpool.

I hope to get to all of that and much more but for now work and family matters have taken hold of my blogging time and firmly refuse to let go! If I can tug a few minutes free tomorrow I will try to get to all of it... For now I just wanted to let you know that not only I am not dead, but that I am reading and enjoying your comments and questions.
If it's any consolation I'd much rather be blogging than working, grocery shopping, cleaning the bathroom, testing my kids on spelling words or any of the other fine activities I've been engaging in today.

Oh, and as my husband was kind enough to point out to me the phrase used when collecting candy door to door is "trick-or-treat." This would mean that the candy grubbers in question would be "trick-or-treaters" rather than "tricker-treaters" as I posted.
Gotta remember to run the ol' spell checker now and again...

Catch you later!

-Shifra

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
Jimmy

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home