Guest Blog - Back to School!
Once again my daughter, now know to the J-Blog world as "Bas-Shifra," has offered to guest blog for me.
Here's her take on going back to school, enjoy!
Going back to school isn’t fun for anyone (well not for me anyway.)
1. Because even though the work might be easy, it’s still kind of hard because all of your brain has leaked out of your ear over the summer.
2. You might have a mean teacher. It’s probable. I’ve had lots of mean teachers and I went to the teacher’s lounge once and they had a ton of mean teachers in there... or maybe they were just ugly.
Here are three ways to tell if your teachers are mean or not:
If they give you lots of homework for no reason.
If they are really ugly and they shout at you the first time you meet them- that’s a bad sign.
If they are trying to give you detention for no reason- that’s a bad sign too – plus you’ll have detention.
3. LEARNING! No one wants to learn anything because when you learn things you get tested on them and when you get tested you get graded and when you get graded it isn’t so fun.
Here are a few tips for Middle School:
1. If you have a small locker and a really big book don’t put it in or you won’t be able to open your locker, I did that today. Some people have to learn this the hard way.
2. Don’t talk between periods or you will be late.
3. Take notes during class in case you forget something for a test, or get someone else to do it if you are not paying attention.
Ok that’s all I’ve got I have only been in Middle School for three days. I’m going to need tips too so please send in some!!
See you later alligator!!