.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 29, 2005

A note from Mar Gavriel

Dear Shifra:

I have posted a piece on my blog (
http://margavriel.blogspot.com) concerning the Seven Weeks of Nehama (http://margavriel.blogspot.com/2005/08/seven-weeks-of-consolation.html). I would like to eventually publish it in a venue more prestigious than a blog. Therefore, I would like to receive as much feedback from bloggers as possible, while it is still in the blog stage (i.e. first draft). Would you kindly do me the favor of giving it some publicity on your blog? Thank you.

Mar Gavriel


No problem Mar Gavriel, anything I can do to keep up the appearance of readership... I mean help out a friend... is my pleasure.

Sorry it took so long to get this up.
-Shifra

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Mar Gavriel said...

Many thanks.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about bitty button accordions
. You can check it out at bitty button accordions


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home