.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

No blogging is bad blogging

I can't believe it's Wednesday.... I know I've been a little quiet lately.
I've been trying to catch up at work and guess what!? If you don't blog you can actually get a lot done!

Last night I tried to get in a little blogging when my husband (finally!) got off the computer. Unfortunately, he had set the computer to download some stupid TV shows for about eight hours and the computer ran so slowly I quit trying after about ten minutes. Still in spite of the the stupid downloading I'm happy he's back and I'm finally getting back into some normal sleeping habits.

Coming soon: The Bochur of the Month

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

Stupid **&%@### computer! *##** thing does what I tell it to.

Oh, so that's how I can get some work done! See http://kablogalah.blogspot.com/2005/07/oy-rehab-for-web-addicts-includes.html how some Chinese young people exit the www.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home