.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 10, 2014

Something else?


Hello Internet!


I've been thinking about starting to blog again - or really starting to WRITE again.
I'd like to do something else with this blog - write about books, music, things I like, things I think about... Sort of like my old blog but less bloggy if you know what I mean.  You don't?  OK me neither.


I'm not even sure if this is correct medium but it appears this thing is still on so why not right?


Also I'm not so anonymous anymore which is kind of a change for me... I might thing about connecting this to my real ID... we'll see.








5 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting to see you back. Although I have no idea who "you" are.
I liked the bloggininess of the blog back then.
I haven't checked this blog in months. I'm glad I checked today.


 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

Wow, I still have at least one reader!!! Very exciting.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Larry Lennhoff said...

In my case Feedly lets me know whenever you post to your blog, so it isn't surprising I noticed. But I hope it means something to you that I kept the subscription alive through 3 different RSS aggregators.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

It absolutely does! Even more so since I've since met you in real life.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Eliyahu (eliyahu36 - gmail) said...

Who could resist reading a famous blogger? Nevermind that I don't know enough about soap operas to have followed your plot. I'll try to pay more attention this time. Blessings, Eliyahu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home