.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, May 04, 2007

100,000 Hits and other Updates

Well thanks to Hot Chanie (and all of you of course) I've managed to reach 100,000 hits just a few weeks shy of my second blogaversary. It's great!

Due to popular demand (that would be my BOSS demanding that some actual WORK get done around here) I will be extending "list week" for at least one more week so cover the rest of the list based topics I promised.

Have a great shabbos.

-Shifra

PS Keep sending your Ask Shifra questions to Shifraq@gmail.com, I hope to return to my regular format sometime soon.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Mazel Tov, Sista!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

Mazal Tov, um...um...Shifra!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Happy blogiversary! :)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger frumhouse said...

Pretty amazing! Happy blogoversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home