.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Awww... you shouldn't have!

It's Monday, and it's been a whole week since I've posted.
I don't like to use my blog as a place to whine and complain (although I'll admit to having done so in the past) so I chose to not post for a bit and concentrate on my bass playing, and shop vac-ing, and carpet tearing out, skills instead. Sufficed to say that my basement is still a mess, and I'm still not insured, and I'm still no Mark Skier.

HOWEVER.... here's some that cheered me up: JIB NOMINATIONS!
Did you know that I've been nominated for best personal blog, best humor blog, and a few best post nominations besides?!
Thanks guys! Go ahead and vote for me if you like.

Now, I understand that there has been some controversy surrounding these awards but I'm just out of the loop enough to NOT know exactly what that controversy is (feel free to enlighten me but please, don't get all hostile, I like to keep it friendlylike in the comments section.)

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Cheer up. Nobody's Mark Skier. Not even me.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mi'sheberach avoseinu, avrohom, YiTZCCHHHak, vaYaacov, hu y’varech et ha'bloggerit Shifra bas Ima Shela, she'ishmor aleiuya, v'itaken la et ha basement shela ki ein la insurance, v'gam she y'varech ota im JIB praze.

V'imru Umein.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Oy vey.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Hot Chanie said...

And I thought I was Mark Skier.

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew Mark Skier, and believe me Chanie, you are no Mark Skier

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

This is just great. Now when my patient's google me to get my office number, they're going to end up here.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

unnecessary apostrophe.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Mark Skier, and so is my wife.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Spartacus!

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I am!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Spahticus!

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

I'm a bunny

Oh wait, no I'm not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home