.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Tired

I'm tired.
I'm really tired.

I don't like fasting.
I need coffee to be a productive member of society.

Today is a good day to reflect on a large number of events both current and historical as they relate to Israel and the Jewish people and I know that fasting is supposed to engender just that sort of thinking... but it's really hard to think when your head feels like it's stuffed with cotton.

I'm really going to have to start cutting back on the caffiene as I'm starting to really dislike who I am without it!

*Blink... Blink....Yawn*

Have an easy fast to those who are fasting, and my condolences to the caffiene addicts - especially everyone's favorite Rebbitzen.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger orthomom said...

I'm with ya babe. I need my Iced Cappuccino Fudge with lowfat milk and 2 sugars NOW. (Purists, lay off me).

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

you're tired...
the rest of the world is hungry ;-) .

that cappuccino fudge thing sounds good... where can i get on in Jerusalem?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

Thank G-d I'm not addicted to caffeine. I'm not any more tired than usual, and I probably won't have a splitting headache until this afternoon when my body decides it's hungry.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Elie said...

I'm the same way - I mainly suffer on fasts from the caffiene withdrawal, not the hunger or thirst.

Today I'm also exhausted as well as hungry. I had yet another horrific travel experience yesterday. "Jet setting business life" - ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home