.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 21, 2005

Six Flags - Great (overwhelmingly Jewish) Adventure

I'm thinking of taking my kids to the NCSY Six Flags thing this Sunday.
Normally I'm not a huge fan of crowds/amusement parks/throngs of Jewish people all in one place (see also Brooklyn) but my kids have been very well behaved all Yom Tov and have been asking me if we can go... and it does sound like fun (sorta.)

If you think you may be going, or have gone in the past and want to warn me against it, leave a comment or drop me a line via email!

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow how can you afford it its like 40 bucks a pop
and if you've got 18 kids kayne hora
including the parents thats $800 plus tax

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

It's a special price- only $25 per kid. Not cheapm but that's not bad for a whole day's fun. I don't have 18 kids but if I did I think I'd first have to worry about how I'd pay for food and clothing for all of them before I started thinking about taking them (on a bus?) to Six Flags.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Save your money for aliya - every day in Israel is a "Great Adventure" (and alot more Jewish than six flags)

:-)

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about accordion superiorprices used
. You can check it out at accordion superiorprices used


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home