.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask Shifra

Something Different... Answering questions and making curious observations (online) since 2005.


Powered by WebAds

Friday, July 01, 2005

Hey la, hey la, my boyfriend's back!

OK so he's not my boyfriend he's my husband, but he decided to have mercy on me and cut his business trip short and come home for Shabbos.

I'm going to pick him up from the airport so I'm going to miss out on the usual Friday afternoon party that is the comment section at DovBear. I will, however, be working on the 4th of July for the Shylocks who pay my bills, so we'll see if I can't sneak in a little blogging when no one's looking.

Have a good Shabbos and a great weekend.

-Shifra

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

leaving us for the guy with the rock star haircut, eh?

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Shifra said...

I cut my husband's hair myself, and believe me he doesn't look like a rockstar ;)

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Eliyahu said...

rockstars, or not...have a great shabbos!

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY Husband!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger orthomom said...

YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home